Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Welcome Back!

Hello Everyone,

Awhile ago, I got rid of this blog name and changed it and then recently discovered that I still had this name out there, but no could see anything that was on here. So I decided to bring it back. I still have my other blog Northern Girl Crafts, but I didn't just bring back this one because of a few links here and there. Although I realized that they wouldn't be able to see what was posted anyway due to me deleting all the photos. I brought this one back because of the cards that I have made have this blog address on them and for those that will perhaps soon be purchasing those cards need to be able to see what else I can do. So with all that said I will be posting some pics here soon of some of the cards that I had previously made for this blog.

Happy Crafting,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment